Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Skaven Update #23

Time for another update! It's been a couple weeks since my last (sorry!). Worked on a few things these past few nights.




I'm almost done with my small unit of Globadiers. I need to add a couple more details before I can call this done. I'm still on the fence whether I should redo the globes. It's fine I guess. Maybe if I add a gloss it might look better. Overall, I am pretty happy with the way the unit turned out so far. I don't know why it's taken me this long... better finish it soon... like tonight.


I'm almost done with this little dude too. I'm not sure what else to do to him besides adding the eyes and grass. Other than that I think I'll be done with him shortly.



I started painting this old warpfire thrower team over the weekend. Should finish it fairly quickly. I was also looking at my ratling gun team and was thinking of repainting it or at the very least updating it a little. It might be me but I think my painting changed a bit(for better or worse) when I went on that 6 month hobby hiatus. Weird.

Anyway I hope to finish the Globadiers and the single vermin warrior tonight.

Underempire finished their September/October painting contest this week. I didn't enter unfortunately. I wanted to do a converted weapon team but I just didn't have the bits and the motivation to tackle it. This next and final one of the year is open so any GW product is fair game. I'd like to do something for this and I have a couple of ideas but we'll see.

No comments: