Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Skaven Update #26

I wasn't entirely focused these past few days so as a result, I worked a little on a few things but got nothing done.


Progress continues with the gutter runners. I got most of them covered in chaos black and tallarn flesh. I just started painting them with calthan brown. Their skin will be slightly lighter compared to my other units because their Eshin-wear will be black and I want a bit of contrast to make them stand out a bit.


Almost done with my proxy globadier champion. It's coming along. Small ain't he?


This Thanksgiving weekend I'm going to try and tackle this High Elf. The odds are stacked against me. I've got until the end of the month (next Tuesday, so 5 days!) and I've never painted an elf before let alone an elf with this much detail. I'm gonna try my best or...


... die trying!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

No comments: