Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Skaven Update #25

First up is this guy.


He was pretty quick to paint up although I'm not sure what I'd use him as in my army. Possible Mordheim mini. Too bad I'm not playing any Mordheim campaigns at the moment.

I found this old mini in my box 'o minis.



I think he'll be a nice champion for my globadier unit. At least for the time being.

I thought I'd better start working on larger things like characters, war machines, and actual units besides working on these single minis that aren't even special characters. So, I began building up 20 gutter runners from old skaven minis that I bought secondhand a couple nights ago. They are all armed with claws and have dagger tails. A few are armed with either slings or stars. The champion has 2 claws.


This way I can make a single unit of 15 or make 2 units of 10. One oversight is that I only made 1 champion. I need to make another champion and maybe another 2 gutter runners just in case I choose not to have champions in the unit. I'm on the fence whether or not I should actually try to build the champions with weeping blades. Well, that's what I have going on right now. Until next time!

No comments: