Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Adepticon 2012

In just a few days I will be at Lombard attending Adepticon!  Yay!

I wasn't able to paint all of my Ariadna in time unfortunately.  I ran out of time.  I guess it was an ambitious goal considering how busy I am at work.  FAIL!  Oh well.

Anyway, here's my game plan for this weekend:

I plan to head down there early Friday to get my registration and check out the wonderful swag bag.  Then I'll probably check out all the eye candy and take lots and lots of pictures.  The rest of the day will be painting seminars.

Saturday will probably be more eye candy picture taking and maybe even some purchasing (there will be purchasing, who am I kidding).  The Infinity tournament area is suppose to be set up so attendees can demo or play some pick up games, which I hope to exploit. :)

One thing I must see this year is Brandon's army from GMM Studios.  I was huge fan of his Mad Max themed Ork army last year.  This year it's Ogres with a Holy Grail theme.  You can see pics at his site here.

Sunday is the Infinity tournament.  I didn't sign up for the tournament but I hope to meet up with the regular players at the LGS and maybe even meet new ones.

Not packed full.  I wouldn't really enjoy myself if it was.  I just have to make sure I don't spend too much.

Hope to see you guys there!  Maybe sometime after the convention I'll be motivated enough to post a recap.

No comments: