Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Skaven Update #28

Whoops. Has it been that long? Dropped the ball on this one. Work the past few weeks has been overwhelmingly busy and, well, interesting to put it lightly. Can't say much about it only that 2011 will definitely be an eventful year. Anyway, enough of that and on with the pictures!

Let's start off with another bitz haul from my favorite bits place, Hoard O Bits!

I got myself some headless gnoblars, doomwheel bits, marauder horsemen weapons, bret bits, and kroot equipment.

Next is a Warp Grinder. It has been a WiP for a long time, stuck in the back burners for months. Only recently, I found what I was looking for. Hopefully I'll be able to finish this sucker real soon.

I haven't touched my gutter runners at all this year. Maybe I'll get some progress the next time I post.

No comments: