Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Skaven Update #17

Well things are going pretty smoothly with my Single Character entry. I'm done with the base somewhat and most of the mini has paint on it- certain areas more finished than others. I don't want to jinx myself but I think it's coming along rather nicely!

Onto other things...



These guys have been pretty much done for awhile, I just didn't have the time to take pics and post them. So here they are! The newer PCB mini kind of stands out from the unit as I only have 1 (side note: came from a bits bag I bought from a local auction). I guess I can count him as a champion for now. In the future I plan to pick up more of the newer PCBs and eventually convert a champion out of the plague monk box. Well that's the plan anyway. In any case, I hope you like them!

2 comments:

Mike Howell said...

I'm wasn't a big fan of the newer PCB's, but putting him in that unit he looks perfect! It adds to frenzied look of the unit. Well done.

gmarksthespot said...

Thanks!!! Yeah, the newer PCBs are alright. The conversions I see on Underempire(I haven't seen you there lately) using the plastic monks box are better I think.

I wish you hadn't said it was perfect. Now I want to get more of the older minis. LOL :P