Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Skaven Update #15

So I finally finished my Skaven Eshin Sorcerer. It was a quick and dirty paint job but I think it came out ok.



I had some time off from work so I was able to work on a few more...



I finished the assassin and almost finished the gutter runner and the slayer. Although the assassin and the gutter runner were fairly easy it was tough to get that subtle highlighting on their black outfits. I like how my slayer is turning out but I was having trouble with the metal and jewelry. I can't seem to get a nice effect on the gems and on the axe head. I need more practice that's for sure.



I even worked on my Reaper CAV Starhawk V conversion.

Next up are my PCB's. Like the Plague Monks I recently finished, these PCB's were also half done and never got around to finishing them. I think this unit- along with the side project for the Underempire contest- I should be good for the next few weeks.


No comments: