Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

Skaven Update #13.5

So here's a little something for the time being. I'm pretty happy with the finished product despite being out of the hobby for several months. I just need to finish the rest (23 with full command) and I'll be finally done with my first painted plague monk unit! There's not much else to do with the rest just small details mainly. I also need to decide what to do on my banner and scroll. Oh, and figure out if I should use the dead grass on this unit... :P

Photobucket

I know I shouldn't be jumping ahead before I even cross my plague monks off my 'to do' list but I've got a few projects next in line. The next item to tackle will be my entry for Underempire's May-June Rare Unit Competition. I've got a pretty good idea of what to do and I've already started ordering my bitz. I actually don't expect to win this as I've seen a ton of great conversions in the forums and I expect a lot of entries specifically for that competition- maybe even filling all 15 entry spaces. I've been meaning to enter more of these but my timing has been really off. In fact my plague monks were suppose to be in the current competition but I just didn't have enough time. No prizes for these competitions, it just keeps me motivated.

Anyway, in addition to this main project I also hope to finish off a couple single minis that are collecting dust. So here's fingers crossed and hope I get through this.

No comments: