Pages

Monday, March 9, 2009

An Awesome Surprise

So let me tell you a story about a friend of mine. He and I used to work together. A few years ago he had an idea of making a board game. Off and on, he'd bounce ideas off of me (and a lot of other people too). Early on, he'd ask me to do some art but towards the end he did most of it. He's quite a Paint Shop Pro veteran now. Last year, after many iterations and play-testing he decided to enter it to Hippodice, an annual design competition held in Germany. Fast forward to yesterday morning and I get a call from my friend telling me he actually won first place! Yay!!! On top of that, his game might actually get published! Holy crap!!! Check out his Holy Crap post on his Noblemen blog and check out the links. Congrats again Dwight!

No comments: