Pages

Monday, December 10, 2007

Skaven Progress #2

I've been able to do some painting over the past few weekends since Thanksgiving. Here's what I've got on my table so far...


I still haven't done the final step(putting on the static grass) on this clanrat unit yet. I'm not sure why I'm dragging my feet with these guys either.


I worked on my slaves a bit more. I finished overbrushing(heavy drybrushing) them and also put an ink wash over the whole unit. I'll probably either start base coating certain parts or drybrush a lighter shade of brown next.

I've also finished basing all 5 of my rat ogres(2x 5th ed. and 3x 6th ed.), started base coating an old grey seer mini, and this guy...


Although he looks a tad bit washed out in the pic, I do like how he turned out. At least I finished something these past few weeks, right? :)

2 comments:

TrekkerYu said...

Nice progress! I like the basing.

Dwight Sullivan said...

Amazing! and I agree the basing is great too! I really like the rat with the double-balled mace thingy and so did my son.