Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Quick WiP Update

Just a small post here.  I wanted to show you what I've been up to.

 

It's Duroc from the Ariadna faction for the Infinity game.  Great mini.  The sculpt is really nice and the pose is very dynamic.  I left him off the base (and his left hand) so I can reach the tough areas- that's what you get for dynamic poses I guess.  I couldn't think of an original color scheme for him so I just copied the one on the box.  I like their color scheme so whatever.


In the game, Sgt. Duroc has a partner Lt. Margot Berthier.  I used the team in a game once and really liked them.  I think I like them enough that I may try to squeeze them in my Merovingian list.  As soon as I finish painting Duroc I hope I get motivated to hop onto Margot next... but you never know.

No comments: