Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

Mini Progress!

More WiPs.  Unfortunately, nothing finished.


I finally got the nerve to add the handlebar on the autocannon.  What a pain!  Worried about the painted areas, it took me forever to get it on.  It's not even on quite right.  Compared to the tankhunter pictures on the Infinity website my handlebar is a little twisted where the hand is.  I guess my way looks more ergonomic. :) That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

In hindsight, I really should have fully assembled him before painting. It's a special case, the piece was too fiddly to attach in the end.  Anyway, still a great looking model and an awesome unit in the game.  It's almost done.  It needs some touch ups and a few details.



I did a little more work on the highlander.  Still not confident on tackling the plaid pattern on the tartan so I worked on the face a bit.  Lots more to do on him.

 

Started working on 2 more figs: the chasseur and another SAS.  These 2 guys round out my current force at the moment.  I just love the detail on these dudes.  No Finecast shenanigans here- that's all metal baby!  Now if they can make their multi-part minis easy to assemble... 


No comments: