Well, after much talk with my teammate I think this is the army that I will be fielding. I'm short on a few slaves but I hope I can find something on Ebay... something like night goblins would be nice to fill up the ranks. I'm also needing a proper hero to lead the bunch. I have a couple ideas but it's still up in the air.
Pretty much everything will need to be touched up in some way. So here's my To-D0-List:
1) clanrat unit #1: finish basing
2) clanrat unit #2: everything
3) clanrat unit #3: finish basing
4) slave unit #1: base and do everything to a few replacements
5) slave unit #2: start basing and do everything
6) gutter runner unit: start basing
7) ratling gun team: finish basing
8) warpfire thrower team: finish basing
9) warlock engineer: finish basing and retouch paint
10) hero: find one and do everything
11) giant rat pack: finish basing
12) paint/magnetize all movement trays
All this by the end of March/ beginning of April. Wish me luck, 'cause I'm going to need it!
Thursday, January 15, 2009
So it might be looking like I'll be participating in a Warhammer team tourney in April. In which case I'll be doing a lot of painting in the following weeks and in turn more updates! Soon I'll have a list so I can figure out how much actual work I'll have to do. Keep your eyes peeled!