Pages

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Skaven Update #7

Well, after much talk with my teammate I think this is the army that I will be fielding. I'm short on a few slaves but I hope I can find something on Ebay... something like night goblins would be nice to fill up the ranks. I'm also needing a proper hero to lead the bunch. I have a couple ideas but it's still up in the air.



Pretty much everything will need to be touched up in some way. So here's my To-D0-List:
1) clanrat unit #1: finish basing
2) clanrat unit #2: everything
3) clanrat unit #3: finish basing
4) slave unit #1: base and do everything to a few replacements
5) slave unit #2: start basing and do everything
6) gutter runner unit: start basing
7) ratling gun team: finish basing
8) warpfire thrower team: finish basing
9) warlock engineer: finish basing and retouch paint
10) hero: find one and do everything
11) giant rat pack: finish basing
12) paint/magnetize all movement trays

All this by the end of March/ beginning of April. Wish me luck, 'cause I'm going to need it!

2 comments:

TrekkerYu said...

Nice! Looks like we'll have a lot of infantry running around. I wonder if I should stick with the Lord, or go with more blocks? The lord himself is about 275pts...

I'd recommend getting the easy stuff done first; finish basing, etc. That way you're accomplishing noticeable results and you can move on to the next item.

It's probably too early to ask but what should we do display board wise? The easiest would be to just get one large cork board and place everything on it. The one I have should fit everything...I don't think we have time to make a fancy board (that's for next year :)

gmarksthespot said...

DISPLAY BOARD?!?!?! We need a display board for the tourney?!

Yeah, let's do 'easy' first and see if we have time to do something better.