Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Skaven Progress #1a

I thought I was going to be finished with my clanrats this weekend but things came up and I also had to work over the weekend. However, I did manage to finish basing the rest of the unit(still got to paint them tho) and start basing their movement tray. Close but still no cigar. Maybe this week will be different.

UPDATE: I'm finally done basing my clanrat unit and its movement tray. I now have to wait and let them dry. I still need to put a coat of PVA glue over the sand before I can paint and add static grass. Getting close!

----------------
Now playing: Johnny Cash - Ring Of Fire
via FoxyTunes

2 comments:

DaanofWar said...

Yo Tunnel Rat :D ! Pics are looking good! I really like your colour scheme and how realistic it makes your units look. If you ever feel short on motivation, don't be afraid to check out our painting and hobby section over at UE.net ;) . Anyway, thanks for the plug and good luck with keeping up the painting pace.

Cheers,
Bodacious(Daan).

gmarksthespot said...

Woohoo! A fellow UE member! I'll definitely post my finished minis at UE.net once I'm done with them. Thanks for checking my site!