Pages

Saturday, August 30, 2014

INFINITY Ariadna Cameronian

Life and work took much of my time but it's finally done... sorta.


I had to redo the belted plaid (sash looking thing). It's not bad for being my first tartan but then again it's also not good, haha.  The forearm plates took unexpectedly long.  I left them last thinking they would be the easiest to do.  The paint or my washes weren't setting right.  This took few times to get it to an okay look. I should go back and maybe weather it to hide the mediocre work.  I suspect my troubles may have been due to a bad primer coat.  Grrr.


At least my Skaven warlord is coming along nicely.  Still needs a lot of work but I'm happy with the way it's progressing- no hiccups so far.  Shoot, I may have jinxed myself!

Still deciding on which mini to add next but I'm leaning towards another Infinity fig- just not sure which one.



No comments: